Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

My Pick-A-Path Story

Hello Hello Hello, it is me Meiana and this is called a pick-a-path story. I worked on this for so long. Please enjoy!

Hey! I'm back lets talk. What was your favourite part of my pick-a-path, please comment down below ok bye.

Oh hi again I forgot my blurb so.... here it is :)

My favourite part of doing this was probably doing the heaven and my message for you. And my least favourite part was linking it because you had to fix all of it and make sure it added up and all of that jazz. But im glad I finished it.

Ok Bye for real this time.

2 comments:

  1. hi mieana
    i love your pick a path story, this reminds me of a horror game when evil evie hits the girl on the head with the bat, next time you could maybe add something like entering a room where you have to do opsticles in order to get to your friend
    from Briana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Briana! I will try to add obstacles next time I just didn't have enough time to do it. By the way it is Meiana not mieana but A+ for the effort

      From Meiana

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post