Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒThe Earth's Layers๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜„

 


This is my DLO from Last week at least I'm pretty sure that was the week we had to do a DLO.
I am really proud of this Slide About the Earth's Layers, did you know that I had no clue that we had a mantle and a outer core I just thought the Earth was hollow and it had a floating Ball inside attached to millions of strings. Thank goodness I learnt more about the Earth, If you were like me a no clued student now you can learn with my slide!

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post