Pages

Monday, December 13, 2021

🐝✨My Beeswaxs Wrap Work Book✨🐝


The past couple of weeks Miss McLeod's Inquiry group were working on this work book about beeswax's wraps because that's what we made for Inquiry this term. If have no clue what Inquiry is it is basically were we learn about different things and do really run stuff one of my favourite subjects and writing. If you also have no idea what a bees wax wrap is I explain it in the slides there are 16 of them you you want to read it after school thats fine. 

If you didn't like something about my slide please specify in the comments and I will keep it in mind for next year. I Do my Blurb towards the end of the slides please don't speed through it because I worked very hard on this Okay Bye people <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post