Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

(*~Writing About Trespass the story and my work~*)

 T R E S P A S S

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I think all of the words on you Left or Right side The words are

bonehead, pulled a wheel stand, you've got a head start, epic, I know right

, bull, decided to push on anyway, I'll end up copping it, You've got a cheek, at least on of you have some brains, i thought we were going to cop it, pretty sharp. That was a long list of words I know but it was super fun trying to work it out I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thanks Mrs Jones :)

Ok Bye bye now have a wonderful day stay hydrated and safe but most importantly 

give your family a hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post