Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Why do leaves change colour

Hey guys and girls I hope you are having a good day so far are you? well I was just on a google hangout with miss willamson and a couple of other people. We were talking about how leaves change colours. I made a little google drawing talking about how leaves change colours I also added a joke just to to spice things up. Anyway I won't keep you waiting here you go! I will tell you a quick joke before I go how does the tree get on to its computer... IT LOGS IN Hahahaa. Tell me a joke in the comments if you want. any way bye bye.

  

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Meiana, you did a great job in the hangout today! Well done for catching up to everyone after you missed a bit at the start. It's so great that you have a sense of humour and are able to put a funny spin on things. Do you remember the name for trees that change colour throughout the seasons?

    Here is my joke: What kind of tree has hands? A palm tree!

    Miss Williamson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha That is a very funny joke. Thank you for being super nice I miss you so much!

      Delete
  2. I love your jokes Meiana, they all made me laugh! You are right, the reduction in light affects the leaves and causes them to change colour. What did the tree do when the bank closed? It started its own branch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that joke my nana told me it thanks for being so nice I miss you so much!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post