Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Meiana's Writing

Hey guys and girls I just did some writing about Meerkats wanna see it was pretty fun I really enjoy writing. Btw I hope you are having a good day so far are you cause I am if you aren't well I hope you get better soon.  JOKE TIME! what is New Zealand... Comment down if you know the answer. Well I wont keep you waiting for to long

One hot summer day there was a big group of Meerkats huddled up and sleeping in a pile. One of the Meerkat opened their eyes and saw a big juicy dragon fruit on a tree. It immediately lit up a smile one his face. The Meerkat woke up his friends and family so they could see the big juicy fruit.

The Meerkats huddled up and launched one by one up in the tree but the couldn't get it *SQUAWK* Vance the Vulture saw the fruit and thought That fruit should be mine So he swooped down and stole it he had a big grin on his face and laughed very evil. *a couple of minutes later* *CRASH*

Vance the Vulture crashed into a canyon while he was grinning back at the Meerkats. He dropped the fruit and Matthew the Meerkat sprinted to the dragon fruit and caught it. It was kinda like a rugby game. There were branches that looked like a rugby post. 

Miles the Meerkat passed the ball to Mary and they scored but here the fun part the fruit smashed and no one got to eat it
☺the end☺
I hope you liked it anyway bye.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Meiana
    Great work getting your piece of writing finished and on your blog today (especially since you missed our Google Hangout on Wednesday). Maybe you could edit your blog post and add a few pictures of the clip. That will make your blog post more interesting to viewers.
    Mrs Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I can do that! thank you for the Advice and compliments.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post