Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Meiana's Statistics Data

Today in Statistics we did graph's on google sheets that we have been learning about for the past three weeks. Some of Miss Mclouds homeroom/statistics group got to go ask Whakarua three some questions. I did my graph on peoples favourite shoe brands. I tried to make my one colourful so the Junior's could Enjoy. The hardest part was learning how to make it and he easiest part was adding the colours and stuff. Here is the finished masterpiece.

                                                            I hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post