Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Swimming In The Summer

In the summer the school had times that they got to go in the school pool every week on every day. At almost the end of summer our parents got to come and see what we had been learning while we where in the pool. My Mum sadly couldn't make it cause she had to do some work at the school. The hardest part well I think about it now and nothing was really that hard. I pretty much just had fun.
that's me Jordan, Bella, Bailey and Ella pearl


                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meiana, its me Riansha from hornby High, I use to go to South Hornby, it really looks like you are having fun, when you come to hornby high u are going to be depressed because we have no pool here. Hows the first weeks of school, just wanted to say hi!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post