Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Pūnui-o-toka’s Building Self-esteem Activity

Last week in Pūnui-o-toka we did a self esteem activity to build our visions of us. We each got a piece of paper and the choice of working with a buddy, I worked with Erin scene Arwen wasn't there that day. The piece of paper had very positive word's on it, it made me feel warm and nice inside we both had to cut out five words to stick on a black piece of paper with your school photo stuck on to it. The part that was the hardest was cutting out the words, the part I enjoyed was sticking them on and getting to see the be Beauty of the work that you have done. Would you like to see the picture?

                                             
here is the picture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post