Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Math's :)

Hey guys and girls I hope your having a good day I know I am if your not I hope you feel better soon I just did some math bingo with my math class it was my first time playing it it was really fun. The person who won was Havana she one of my best friends in morning tea wait im going off track never mind anyway wanna see my board and how much I got? Ok cool.

Well there you go yeaaa its not that great but yes ok well that's it...JOKE TIME!!! why do plants hate math? CAUSE IT GIVES THEM SQUARE ROOTS HAHAHAHA ok but in all seriousness that plant was so funny Do you get it? its ok if you don't I can explain it to you all you have to do is comment and I will reply ok im gonna get going now bye bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post