Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Reading Quiz =D

Hello fellow human's it is I Meiana I hope you are doing well. Have you been washing your hands and sanitising? If you did that's good and please continue if you haven't please start doing that :) well I can't really tell you what to do but you know just putting it out there. Ok well I just did a quiz on a story or poem I think it was. Anyway I got 10/11 I know its not to good but I only got 1 answer wrong so its pretty good anyway if you want to read the poem/story I will put it on the screen 4 you
I hope you can read it ok if you can't I can tell you it in the comment s the code word it Kit Kats :3 ok bye bye :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meiana,
    Its Sophie here from S.H.S.
    I hope you are doing well. I like that you told everyone to sanitise and wash your hands because you are helping the world just by typing those extra 23 words. Maybe next time you could try and avoid putting in :D and :) because it can be very distracting. Now its question time what is the code word for?

    From,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post