Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

My Math Work Today

Hey guys and girls I hope your having a good day so far cause I know I am if you aren't I hope you get better soon! anyway wanna see my work?  Ok great!

here you go Its was pretty fun
The hardest part was counting in 5's cause Mrs Jones was talking and I kept losing my count. The easy/fun part was connect the lines. JOKE TIME what do you call a person wearing a belt with a watch attached to it... A WAIST OF TIME! hahaha well anyway i'm gonna get going now bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post