Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Quiz Results

Hey guys and girl I just did a quiz on a book we just read about lots of animals it is called Stop Bugging Me. The hardest part was thinking and using strategy's to figure out the question. The easiest and personal my favourite part was getting the results. Speaking of results wanna see mine ok here ya go!










Here are my results I got 88% not the best but that's ok. If you want to check out the book its on Epic I will put a screen shot of the book cover so you know

JOKE TIME!!! I have been reading a book about anti-gravity... I can't put it down! Hahaha, anyway I should probably be going now bye have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post